Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Intro

Well, I've finally gotten my own blog (bows to your applause lol).

I don't really know that I have anything profound to say, but I'm damn sure gonna try.

And be warned, I have a dirty mouth, so if you don't like cursing, or anything of that sort, this is not the place to be.

Now, I'd like to thank Blackamazon and Donna for giving me that final push. But I'd also like to thank Brownfemipower, Rachel, Bint, Kactus, R. Mildred, The Angry Black Woman , Shark-Fu, and many others who I've read over the years and have given me so much inspiration and knowledge. Thanx you guys! Y'all are awesome!! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

andrew??? Andrew??? my little sweet baby faced andrew who I always want to kiss when I see him on my blog????

that andrew????

::faints with excitement::

please get my smelly salts, baby.

:-)

Andrew said...

Yeah it's me bfp!! ::smooch::

::then gets the smelly salts::

I can't believe I finally did it myself either, and now I appreciate what you guys do even more. This blogging thing is hard!!! Man!

Wish me luck and thanx so much for stopping by bfp ::smooch::

Blackamazon said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Unknown said...

well, we're all here for you, know that much!!

and keep serving up those smooches and all be all over you like bfp's tongue on ice cream. haha!!!

Andrew said...

BA!!! ::smooch::

Lol bfp! I take it you like ice cream? :-D

Thanx you guys. I still have work to do on this, which I'll get to this weekend

Anonymous said...

Cursing?!

::just found another blog to love::

Andrew said...

Lol Joan!! Welcome ::smooch::

I'll be working more of posting and stuff when I get some time this weekend ;)

belledame222 said...

cool, welcome to the 'sphere, Andrew!